- Holistically formulated to include all essential nutrients – from only the highest-quality meats, fats and grains.
- A healthy dose of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids from premium chicken fat, canola oil and menhaden fish oil helps mitigate the Cocker Spaniel breed’s predisposition to oily skin and odorous ears. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- Premium proteins from chicken, menhaden fish, and eggs provide all the essential amino acids required to help build and maintain strong, lean muscle mass, while promoting healthy skin and coat.
- Healthy fiber from beet pulp, a moderately fermentable source of soluble and insoluble fiber, feeds naturally-occurring micro-organisms, promoting proper gastrointestinal functions and consistently solid stools.
- Probiotics or “friendly bacteria” assist in nutrient absorption and help facilitate proper digestion.
- All-natural, antioxidant-rich vegetables (include vitamins E and C) help maintain a strong immune system and assist in defending against disease and an aging coat.
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients. Further, Best Breed only uses ethoxyquin-free sources of fish and chicken raised without antibiotics and added hormones.
- Best Breed Cocker Spaniel Dog Diet is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. This formula will benefit dogs of all sizes and life stages (puppy through senior).